International Internship Program
Global exchange of metal forming industry ideas, practices and cultures
ICOSPA’s international internship program helps match progressive companies with students and talented staff in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands and the U.S.
- Host interns
- send your workers abroad
- exchange workers
Benefits of participation:
- Share perspectives and gain new viewpoints from someone just beginning his/her career in metal forming - make an impact by exposing a young person to the metal forming industry in different companies
- Expose interns to the metal forming business culture in countries around the world - share best practices from across the globe
- Understand how metalforming companies around the world differ, and create global business relationships that may lead to future business
- Gain global perspective on operations, management, work style and business acumen
- Contribute to the growth and health of the global metalforming community
Internships are available for motivated individuals who have an interest in manufacturing careers, and are interested in hands-on experience with worldclass manufacturing companies around the world. Interns may be a student, or at the beginning of his/her career.
The exchange program is typically 6 weeks, paid or unpaid. Housing with a host family may be available.
For more information, contact Maureen Wiersma at email@example.com